- The childish name-calling.
- The cruel degrading of women.
- The blatant racism against African Americans.
- The hatred of Muslims.
- The compulsive lying.
- The broken promises.
- The mocking of war hero’s and the disabled.
- Separating of children from their parents.
- The caging of babies and young children.
- The destruction of all that is good.
- The dismantling of norms.
This November you have a choice to make. Probably the most important decision you will make this decade.
Choice 1 – Keep watching an endless re-run of an F-Grade soul-destroying horror movie, or,
Choice 2 – Begin watching a new feel-good movie your whole family can enjoy and benefit from.
It’s wearing a bit thin, don’t you think?